Minerva Sharia Financing is a product which aims at bridging the gap between bank offerings and market demands by connecting both lenders and borrowers on a lending platform, which follows the Mudarabah model, most widely accepted model of Sharia Financing.
• Investors can diversify their risk by investing small amounts of capital in many short-term loans.
• Minerva offers investors the opportunity to earn attractive rate of returns on their investment.
• Investors can make a bid to the project as per their convenience i.e. they can change the profit-sharing rate and loan terms which are defined by the borrowers.
• Platform for Borrowers to fulfill their immediate finance requirements.
• Easy, paperless, convenient Loan Requesting & Accessing platform: just fill the form with required details ex: purpose of the loan, preferred profit-sharing rate, loan term etc., and avail loan.
• Platform for all: Borrowers can be both business firms or SMEs or even individuals.
o Loan request of business users for working capital, asset purchasing, capital expansion etc. can all be fulfilled as well.
o Short-term financing requirements of individual borrowers can also be fulfilled.